NOX PH Cosmetics - Gel Tint Review






Whether or not you're a part of that "liptint lang sapat na" craze, you will surely find a good reason to try  NOX PH COSMETICS' GEL TINTS. I bet that once you do it will be a staple in your go to make up kit. The formula is great and that statement coming from me is a big deal because I'm not really a fan of lip tints.

Me struggling to put on benetint 'coz the pigments dont stick and I had to put a lot which ended up drying my lips more. 
As I mentioned earlier I am not really a fan of lip tints because of the following reasons:

  • I usually have dry and patchy lips.
  • Most lip tints I've tried before are very drying. It's like double kill for my already dry lips. 
  • Even expensive brands like the benetint or etude house tints did not work for me. 
  • Liptints tend to settle on the dryer part of my lips. ( makes it look dryer than the Sahara Desert)
  • Liptints don't set on my upper lip so most of the time it will just be my lower lip and dry areas of my upper lip that will absorb the pigment. 

I discovered NOX PH COSMETICS when the owner ordered some clothes from my instagram clothes shop (WEAR. ESSENTIALS.PH).

Reading a lot of good reviews really made me want to give lip tints another try. Thus, I would like to share my thoughts about this products to all of you.

WHAT IS NOX COSMETICS?

NOX PH COSMETICS is a locally made independent brand based in laguna that currently offers 8 shades of Gel Tint. They are cruelty free and Paraben free as well.

You can purchase their product via their instagram account https://www.instagram.com/nox.ph.cosmetics/ for 100 PHP each.


PACKAGING





Their Updated Packaging ( Marble Theme )
They updated their packaging to a minimalistic and clean marble look. It also has a roller ball type applicator.

The sticker used is not cheap, a bit thick, and a little bit water resistant

The packaging tells you;

  • The shade of the product ( Example: Twilight )
  • What color it would be when applied ( Dark Red )
  • The amount of Product in the bottle ( 10 ML )
  • Shake well before using
  • Ingredients (It's Paraben free)
  • The expiration date


SHADES AVAILABLE / SWATCHES




They currently offer 8 shades and I ordered the shades Twilight, Bombshell, and Peach Nectar. 


No FIlter No edit ( Swatches )

Twilight

Bombshell ( My Favorite Shade )

Peach Nectar

I used the product long enough to ensure that I know the product well before posting a review. My favorite shade so far is BOMBSHELL. tt is the perfect shade of red and it really makes your lip and cheeks look fresh. 

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

  • Non drying formula.
  • Does not set on the dry parts of my lips.
  • Apart from it being non drying it also has a moisturizing effect and it made my lips feel supple and hydrated.
  • It has a fruity scent.
  • Does not have a bitter taste like most lip tints do.
  • Light weight.
  • Very pigmented on the lips.
  • Long lasting and leaves a stain on the lips.

So far I could not find anything I don't like about the product because apart from being affordable it has a very nice formula that works for me.


You can watch a water test on their IG account below to see how good the formula is. 




THE VERDICT

If you want an affordable  tint that does not make your lips look and feel like the Sahara Desert then this one is definitely for you. 

It's a great deal for only 100 PHP.

You can purchase their product via their instagram account https://www.instagram.com/nox.ph.cosmetics/ for 100 PHP each.




*DISCLAIMER*

This post is part of my #SUPPORTLOCALPH series where in I feature Local and independent brands. 
NOX PH COSMETICS did not sponsor this post in any way and I presented my honest review of the aforementioned product/brand. Bear in mind that we all have different skin types and reactions to certain products. That being said, Whatever works for me may or may not work for you and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram